Electronic Identification Portal is the central place for registration of eCitizen accounts and their sign-in to related eGovernment systems (eGovernment Portal, Local Tax Administration Portal, eHealth, My First Salary, eGradeBook, etc.)
User account registration
How to apply
ConsentID mobile application
Qualified electronic certificate in the cloud
Questions and answers
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the purpose of the Electronic Identification Portal?
2. How can I register?
You can register in two basic ways: electronically, on https://eid.gov.rs/, or at one of the registration authorities' counters.
Electronic registration is done by choosing one of the following options:
- registration via username and password as a citizen of the Republic of Serbia,
- registration with username and password for foreign nationals,
- registration using qualified electronic certificates
More information about registering a user account is available in the section Help - Registration of a user account.
3. Who can register on the Electronic Identification Portal?
The right to register is available to:
- all citizens of the Republic of Serbia who have a valid biometric document (ID card or passport) and are over 16 years of age.;
- foreign nationals with or without regulated residence in the Republic of Serbia.
4. What should I do if I haven't received the email address verification notification?
If you registered with a qualified electronic certificate, and you have not changed the email address read from the certificate, you do not need to verify the email address. The account is then automatically active.
If you manually entered or changed your email address during registration, a verification email will be sent to the address you entered. You must complete the verification within 24 hours. If the verification email did not arrive at the email address, please check your spam folder.
For any problems during account registration, you can contact us via contact forms.
5. What should I do if during registration I receive a message that UMCN is in use?
If during registration you receive a message that UMCN is in use, it means that there is already a user with the same UMCN. You need to contact us via the contact form in order to verify your user account.
6. What should I do if I receive a message during registration that the username is in use?
If you receive a message during registration that the username is in use, you need to register with a different username. No two users can have the same username on the eID portal.
7. How do I change the username on my account?
How do I change the username on my account, instruction link.
You cannot change the username yourself. We need to deactivate your account and enable registration with the correct information. It is necessary to contact us through the contact form, emphasize that you want to deactivate the account in order to register with new and correct data and provide the basic data about the account (first name, last name and username).
8. What are the sign-in methods?
There are three sign-in methods:
1. sign-in with the ConsentID mobile application (high level of reliability);
2. sign-in with a qualified electronic certificate (high level of reliability);
3. sign-in with a username and password (basic level of reliability).
For more information on the sign-in methods, see the page Help – Sign-in method.
9. What if I forgot my user account password?
If you forgot your password, you can set a new password yourself. Instructions are available at link.
10. How do I change the email address for my user account?
Instructions for changing the address for receiving notifications are available at link.
11. How to get the ConsentID mobile application?
You need to download the application ConsentID.
Scan the QR code to start the application installation ConsentID on your mobile phone or tablet.
The application is available for Android and iOS users via:
Detailed instructions for installing the ConsentID mobile application can be downloaded HERE.
12. How to get the activation codes or QR code to activate the ConsentID mobile application?
You can generate the activation codes or QR code for the activation of the ConsentID mobile application independently if you have a qualified electronic certificate. Instructions are available HERE.
If you have registered an account with a username and password or do not have a registered account at all https://eid.gov.rs, issuance of activation codes and registration can also be done at one of the counters of the post office, municipality, local tax administration or Mobi Bank.
13. What should I do if the ConsentID application shuts down (crashes) after entering the pin?
When upgrading the ConsentID mobile app from version 2 to version 3, a number of iOS users encountered an issue when updating the app. The problem that occurred was the shutdown (crashing) of the application after entering the six-digit pin.
The described situation can be overcome in the following way: download new activation codes for ConsentID or issue them independently if you have a qualified electronic certificate. After that, delete the ConsentID mobile app, install the new ConsentID 3 app and enter the new parameters.
14. What should I do if I change the mobile device on which the ConsentID application is installed?
If you change the mobile device on which the ConsentID application is installed, you need to transfer/transfer your ID from the application from the old mobile device to the new one without going to the counter of the registration body. Instructions are available HERE.
15. How to get a signature in the cloud?
To be able to sign in the cloud, you need to have the ConsentID mobile application and a qualified electronic certificate in the cloud.
Instructions for installing the ConsentID mobile application are available HERE.
Instructions on how to get a qualified electronic certificate in the cloud are available HERE.