User account registration
How to apply
ConsentID mobile application
Qualified electronic certificate in the cloud
Questions and answers
Registration with username and password for foreign nationals
1. To https://eid.gov.rs in the upper right corner, select the My Account option. Then, in the drop-down list, select Registration of foreign citizens, then registration with username and password.
2. Fill in all required fields.
Enter your email address, which will in the future represent your username.
Enter a password that contains at least eight characters, at least one uppercase and lowercase letter, a number, and a special character.
3. If you have a foreigner's registration number, attach a read, photographed or scanned copy of a valid foreigner's ID card or passport with a sticker clearly showing the foreigner's registration number.
If you are attaching a photo or a copy of your ID card, you need to attach both pages of the document. You can attach a maximum of two documents with a maximum individual size of up to 3 MB.
If you do not have a foreigner's registration number, attach a photographed or scanned copy of your passport. You can attach a maximum of two documents with a maximum individual size of up to 3 MB.
4. You will receive a message and a link to confirm your registration to the email address you provided. It is possible that the message will end up in the spam folder.
5. After you confirm your email address, the authorized persons will review the data you have submitted and activate your account within 48 hours at the latest, of which you will be notified via email.
Detailed instructions can be downloaded here.