Registration with a username and password for foreign citizens
1. On the https://eid.gov.rs in the upper left corner, select the Registration option. Then, in the drop-down list, select Registration with a username and password, then the foreign national option.
2. Fill in all required fields.
Enter your email address, which will represent yours in the future user name.
Enter a password that will contain at least eight characters, at least one uppercase and lowercase letter, a number, and a special character.
3. If you have a foreigner's registration number, attach a read, photographed or scanned copy of a valid foreigner's identity card or passport with a sticker that clearly shows the foreigner's registration number.
If you are attaching a photo or a copy of your ID card, you need to attach both pages of the document. You can attach up to two documents with a maximum single size of up to 3 MB.
If you do not have a foreigner's registration number, attach a photographed or scanned copy of your passport. You can attach up to two documents with a maximum single size of up to 3 MB.
4. You will receive a message and a link to the e-mail address you provided when you need to confirm your registration. The message may arrive in the spam folder.
5. After you confirm your e-mail address, the authorized persons will review the data you have submitted and activate your account within 48 hours at the latest, of which you will be notified by e-mail.
You can download detailed instructions here.